Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kakamora boosted with new shirts

 Tuesday, 15 June 2010 13:05

REAL Kakamora’s soccer team have been boosted with new sets of team shirts for the upcoming Solomon Games.

The T- Shirts were sponsored and presented by local businessman and director of ASLAN Stationeries William Marau on Friday.

Marau from a Makira Ulawa province background said he was happy to assist the Real Kakamora boys and hope the best for them in the upcoming Games.

“I am proud to help my province especially in sports and I urge other business houses to follow and build good relationship within ourselves because through sports we unite despite where we come from”, Marau said.

Kakamora Coach Tommy Mana and the Real Kakamora team would like to thank Mr Marau for his generous support.

Mana told star sports that if he is not called early by Hekari FC he will accompany the boys to Auki for the games.

He said the Real Kakamora team is currently concentrating on their trainings.

He said that the final squad will be a combination of ten boys from the province and the other ten will be selected from Makira players based in Honiara.

He concluded that they are still to select the final ten Honiara based players but said that they will be prepared just in time for the Solomon Games which is scheduled to kick off in two weeks time.

Meanwhile, the Real Kakamora team played a friendly match with our O’league rep Koloale FC at the AE Oval on Friday with 1-0 win in favour of Real Kakamora.

The win was a boost for their campaign towards the Games.

[source: http://www.solomonstarnews.com/]

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete